Varicose Vein Treatment in Flower Mound, TX
Discover the different treatment methods offered here at Flower Mound Vein Center and consult with our vein specialists to see which treatment is right for you.
As a leading vein doctor in the Flower Mound area, Dr. Handley and his team utilize safe, effective treatment methods for the removal of spider veins, varicose veins and the treatment of other vein disorders. Such methods include different forms of anesthetics, including Pro-Nox, so that patients can remain fully comfortable during their procedure.
If you notice blue, purple, or bulging veins, you may have spider or varicose veins. Although vein treatments are a great option for cosmetic reasons, symptoms of vein disease can also cause you to be uncomfortable. Effective vein treatments provided by Dr. Handley can relieve common symptoms such as swelling, tenderness, or discomfort.
Comprehensive Vein Treatment at Flower Mound Vein Center
Screening exam includes:
- Venous history– complete venous history including: review of patient demographics, overall health, review of complaints & symptoms, and all other significant information
- Venous education– patients are educated on venous disease, diagnosis, treatments, alternative therapies, post treatment, risk factors, and results
- Individualized treatment plan– based on the results from the history & screening exam an individualized treatment plan is developed utilizing advanced therapies
Varicose Vein Treaments Offered
- Conservative Treatments
- Laser Vein Ablation (EVLT)
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Ultrasound Guided Foam Sclerotherapy
- VenaSeal Vein Closure
- Frequently Asked Questions
Spider Vein Treatments
Where do we Treat Veins?
Our procedures are in-office, non surgical treatments for removing veins. We’ll recommend the best treatment option for you during a consultation. After treatment, patients can typically resume normal activities quickly. Call our vein specialists at (972) 410-5757 to schedule an appointment at Flower Mound Vein Center today.