Vein Center in Flower Mound, TX
We participate with most local and many national insurance plans. However it is your responsibility to understand whether your insurance has limits on the doctors you can see, or the services you can receive.
If you provide complete and accurate information about your insurance, we will submit claims to your insurance carrier and receive payments for services. Depending on your insurance coverage, you may be responsible for co-payments, co-insurance, or other deductible amounts.
At Flower Mound Vein Center we are continually working to increase our participating insurance plans. Do you suffer from vein disease in your legs? Call our office at (972) 410-5757 or contact us to learn more.
We accept the following plans:
- AETNA Healthcare – HMO, Medicare Advantage Plans, PPO, Qualified Health Plan – PPO
- Beech Street (Multiplan) Auto, PPO
- BlueCross BlueShield of TX – PPO, POS, Trad
- ChoiceCare & Humana Preferred – PPO, Concentric PPO, Medicare Advantage HMO, Medicare Advantage PPO
- CIGNA Healthcare – HMO/POS/Network, Local Plus Exchange Network, Open Access Plus, PPO/Choice Fun PPO
- CIGNA HealthSpring Texas – Medicare Advantage HMO, Medicare Advantage PPO
- COVENTRY NATL/First Health – PPO, COVENTRY/First
- Health Advantra – Med Adv PPOGalaxy Healthcare – Medicare Supplement
- HealthSmart Preferred Care, Inc – GEPO, PPO
- HMO Blue Texas – HMO
- MultiPlan – PPO, Value Point – PPO
- National Preferred Provider Network – PPO
- Oscar Insurance Company of Texas EPO
- Prime Health Services, Inc – Group Health, PPO
- Private HealthCare System PPO, Savility PPOProvider Select PPO
- TexanPlus (Texas First) – Medicare Adv HMO
- Today’s Options (Texas First) – Medicare Adv PPO
- Tricare (Humana Military Health Plans)
- United HealthCare – COMPASS Exchange, AARP Medicare Adv LOBs
- USA Managed Care Organization – PPO
- XL Health Care Improvement Plus – Med Adv PPO
CareCredit Credit Card
In addition to accepting most insurance plans, the Flower Mound Vein Center also participates in several options to help cover the cost of vein treatment procedures. We accept CareCredit, a healthcare credit card to finance medical procedures. Click below to apply for a credit card online, use a payment calculator and more.
Contact our office or your insurance carrier if you have questions about insurance or payment information.